I received the documents for my upcoming England & Ireland tour today - hooray! Now I can start preparing copies of maps, currency exchange rates, interesting things to see & do in London, Killarney, Dublin, & Edinburgh, itineraries, maps, menus, travel tips, VAT tax info, maps, and Welcome letters for 45 people! Did I mention maps? Lots of maps...people like to know exactly where they are as they ride along in the coach...right down to the mile marker. Or kilometer marker, to be precise.
I'm thrilled - it's a full coach!! There's a healthy dose of nerves mixed in there, as well, but it will be fine. I'm receiving excellent training here, and as my boss likes to say, they have done they're level best to set me up for success. So we shall see...
I forgot to mention that I'm so close to Maine - where my cousin Kristin and her husband Charlie live! I wish I had time to pop over and say hi - and MEET Charlie! - but I'll have to save that for another trip...I know Mom & Dad would love to visit this region and see the fall foliage...family reunion, anyone?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment