Where in the World...?
Friday, April 4, 2008
We Survived.
Well, Annie & I survived the popcorn cake. It wasn't sabotage after all. Thanks, Carrie!
1 comment:
Carrie Ann
said...
You, my friend, are WELCOME!!!!! And sabotage? Who me? No never? I love you too much!
April 4, 2008 at 7:26 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2008 Calendar!
April 14-April 23
:
Home!
April 24 - May 9
:
Exploring Britain & Ireland
May 10 - May 22:
Home!
May 23 - June 3:
Train Journey through the Alps - Training
June 4 - June 19:
Home!
June 20 - July 3:
Scotland & Ireland - Training
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(8)
▼
April
(4)
And it starts...
Ya learn something new every day...
We Survived.
Hi from Vermont...
►
March
(4)
►
2007
(1)
►
September
(1)
About Me
Amanda
View my complete profile
My Super Heroes/Fellow Travelers!
AnnieFitzsimmons.com
CarrieFitchett.com
1 comment:
You, my friend, are WELCOME!!!!! And sabotage? Who me? No never? I love you too much!
Post a Comment